How much does the ACT® test cost?
- $60.00 and with essay $85.00
Where and when do I sign up for the ACT® test ?
- You can register online here:
Who should take the exam?
- Students who plan to apply to a 4 year college or university.
Do you have to take the Prep Course?
- No, but it is highly recommended. The stakes are too high to go in blindly without preparation. You increase your chances of doing well.
When can I expect to see my score?
- Scores will be available online approximately 2 weeks after the test.
Does signing up for the Prep Course automatically sign me up for the ACT® test?
- No, you must register online for the official ACT® test.
Where can I go to get answers to more questions?
- See a high school counselor
- Call Denise Moen 262-385-5148
- Search ACT® online